1. Create a user account.
2. Add the IP addresses of your radios. They must have a real IP address or sue a NAT with port forwarding. If you can ping them with a free app on your smartphone then you will be able to use this site.
3. You will need the Public key for this site to read the performance information of your radio. This is similar to a password.
4. Change the Private key. This site does not ask for the Private key. This site can only read information from your radio. It can not change info on your radio.
5. Set the polling parameters. Since this is a free site the max polling is twice times a day.
6. Now site back and check it every few days to see the graphs and charts fill in.
This web site offers free CLOUD based SNMP performance monitoring of industrial Radios (SCADA) and other radios used in Business Applications. For a fee we can increase polling and add more itmes to poll. We will also support SNMP V3 soon.